ALL FM 96.9 provides the communities of south, central and east Manchester with the chance to volunteer and train in a media environment, in order to improve their skills for life, education, training and work. As well as providing a medium of expression, especially for those whose voice may not ordinarily be heard. (Key Commitments)
We broadcast live for over 16 hours per day, 7 days per week, focusing on music,chat and community issues.
ALL FM 96.9 has over one hundred volunteers who present, produce and help run the station.
The makeup of our volunteers reflect the communities that we serve. This is further reflected in the shows that we broadcast; for carers, disabled people, women, Irish, African, Pakistani, Caribbean, Iranian communities, foreign language shows (Spanish, Farsi, Urdu, Polish), specialist music shows.
- To create, develop and promote Community Radio for the benefit of the communities south, central and east Manchester
- To use ALL FM 96.9 to advance both formal and informal education.
- To provide a medium of expression for local people by actively engaging the local community to utilise ALL FM 96.9.
- To inform about and promote local organisations and events to the communities.
- To help relieve poverty, promote health and well-being, promote social cohesion and encourage creativity.
- To promote skills leading to employment.