Freelance Sales Person
ALL FM Training Ltd is the trading arm of ALL FM (ALL ARTS & MEDIA trading as ALL FM), a registered charity supporting the communities of Manchester. We use radio training and live broadcast to improve the soft, employability and life skills of the more vulnerable in the Manchester communities.
ALL FM Training Ltd uses radio training for companies, SMEs and individuals to generate profits for the charity to improve its sustainability.
We are seeking a sessional freelance service, which may be provided by a company or a self-employed individual, to promote and secure sales of the ALL FM radio training, develop new income generating partnerships and helping sustain the parent charity’s work.
This is a temporary position, three days per week for initially five months. If it’s a role that you love and are successful in then there is the potential for contract extension and long term work.
A basic of £70/day plus a generous commission of 25%, we’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated, doesn’t want micro managing and shares our beliefs. Is that you?
- Identifying and establishing potential new sales opportunities for ALL FM Training and respond positively to such opportunities;
- Ensuring that timely, accurate and persuasive presentations are made to prospective customers;
- Conducting research, telesales and prospecting projects in order to recruit potential clients;
- Setting sales targets with the ALL FM Training team and tracking sales goals and reporting results as requested;
- Promoting ALL FM Training and its services;
- Networking with ALL FM Training Ltd’s partners to promote training opportunities and develop relationships
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies;
- Experience in customer relationship management;
- A track record of success in sales;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the Manchester and Greater Manchester business sector.
The successful applicant will be required to arrange their own working hours and use of their own resources to complete the tasks; access to the ALL Arts and Media office can be provided but this will be only during office hours and by prior arrangement.
If you think this is you please email a cover letter detailing your experience and CV if applicable to email@example.com
Deadline: 17/2/20 5pm