The ALL FM Prize Draw:
i) 1 Day Radio Training (worth £150)
ii) Meal for two at Cibus
iii) £20 King Bee Records voucher.
All monies go towards the ALL FM Studio Two fund.
Suggested donation £3 per ticket pls go to allfm.org/supportus
ALL ARTS & MEDIA Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- All Arts and Media Limited (trading as All FM) (company number 05286405) (whose registered office is Levenshulme Old Library, Cromwell Grove, Manchester, M19 3QE) (“Promoter”) is the promoter of the All FM Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its absolute direction, disqualify any participant that does not meet the Promoter’s eligibility criteria.
- All entries must be submitted via the Promoter’s PayPal page, accessed via: allfm.org or or by purchasing a raffle ticket both at a price of not less than a £3 donation.
- Participants are welcome to purchase more than one raffle ticket or donate more than £3 but will only be eligible for one entry in the Prize Draw.
- The opening date for entries is 12 noon on 12/6/19. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10pm on 22/6/19. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason. The Promoter also accepts no liability if any information provided by an entrant (including for the avoidance of doubt, any contact information) is incorrect or unclear.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”).
- Each winner will receive a Prize. The Prizes are as follows: i) 1 day Radio Training at ALL FM ii) Meal for 2 at Rebus iii) £20 King Bee Records voucher.
- Only the Winners will be notified of the outcome of the Prize Draw. The Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) regarding the outcome of the Prize Draw as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prizes will be made available for collection by the Winner at the Promoter’s premises (All FM, Levenshulme Old Library, Cromwell Grove, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19 3QE) at a time as designated by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Alternatively, arrangements can be made to deliver a Prize via post as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Prizes for the Winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions in force from time to time. The Winners will have to comply with such applicable terms and conditions in respect of the Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace any Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to All FM, Levenshulme Old Library, Cromwell Grove, Manchester, M19 3QE (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter ALL FM, Levenshulme Old Library, M19 3QE In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and/or photograph of the