Broadcasting to south, central and east Manchester with over 14,000 listeners a day, ALL FM 96.9 is a radio station for the community, by the community.
ALL FM 96.9 is one of the longest running community radio stations in the UK. Broadcasting to south, central and east Manchester 24 hours a day, for the past 10 years the output is almost entirely volunteer-led, with a small team of staff running the studios and managing our community projects. Delivering varied, distinctive community radio for all listeners, content includes debates, discussions, live bands/artists, comedy, radio plays, daily community news and programming in a variety of languages! ALL FM 96.9 has got all YOU need.
25% chat, 75% music, 100% Manchester
ALL FM 96.9 provides the communities of south, central and east Manchester with the chance to volunteer and train in a media environment, in order to improve their skills for life, education, training and work. As well as providing a medium of expression, especially for those whose voice may not ordinarily be heard. (Key Commitments)
Broadcasting live, 16 hours per day, 7 days per week, focusing on music,chat and community issues.
ALL FM 96.9 is a volunteer led organisation. Over one hundred volunteers present, produce and help run the station. We provide shows for specific communities such as South Asian, African, Afro Caribbean, Polish and Irish communities, disabled people and young people.
- To create, develop and promote Community Radio for the benefit of the communities south, central and east Manchester
- To use ALL FM 96.9 to advance both formal and informal education.
- To provide a medium of expression for local people by actively engaging the local community to utilise ALL FM 96.9.
- To inform about and promote local organisations and events to the communities.
- To help relieve poverty, promote health and well-being, promote social cohesion and encourage creativity.
- To promote skills leading to employment.