ALL FM 96.9 provides the communities of south, central and east Manchester with the chance to volunteer and train in a media environment, in order to improve their skills for life, education, training and work. As well as providing a medium of expression, especially for those whose voice may not ordinarily be heard.
We broadcast live for over 16 hours per day, 7 days per week, focusing on music,chat and community issues.
ALL FM 96.9 is a volunteer led organisation. Over one hundred volunteers present, produce and help run the station. We provide shows for specific communities such as South Asian, African, Afro Caribbean, Polish and Irish communities, disabled people and young people.
Our mission is:
- To create, develop and promote Community Radio for the benefit of the communities south, central and east Manchester
- To use ALL FM 96.9 to advance both formal and informal education.
- To provide a medium of expression for local people by actively engaging the local community to utilise ALL FM 96.9.
- To inform about and promote local organisations and events to the communities.
- To help relieve poverty, promote health and well-being, promote social cohesion and encourage creativity.
- To promote skills leading to employment.
Watch these local community work films to take a look behind the scenes at ALL FM 96.9: